“Taking care of your skin is more important than covering it up”
One fine morning, you woke up and saw that red spot on your beautiful face in the mirror. That pimple is back:-/ This is a common villain for all of us and it really doesn’t discriminate. There is nothing to get embarrassed about and we can keep it in control by following some easy routine. Here I am going to tell some dos and don’ts when you are having acne.
- Never touch your pimple guys. I repeat NEVER. Only because of touching, it spreads and it becomes worse even more.
- If you have acne, never go for any facials it is really… really…. bad for your skin.
- Remember to take care of your skin. Avoid handling it too much by scrubbing and all.
- Always keep it simple in your skin care routine. Don’t apply too much of product it will worsen your acne.
- Stay away from hair care products until your skin gets settled: / products like setting spray, Keratin treatment, smoothening, etc… etc… Czz these are harmful products which may damage your skin even more.
- Never apply oil on both your scalp as well as your acne.
- Stay away from the sun and sea (UV rays will worsen your acne more).
- Avoid dairy products and keep a healthy diet
- Never(NEVERRRRR) undergo this internet hacks like applying toothpaste or ginger on your pimple
We have seen so many don’ts now let us see some dos
- Always be kind to your skin if you have acne and pimple.
- Be gentle with your cleansing and apply only sunscreen and compact in your day time. That too, if you don’t want to go out without your make up and if you stay in door, never apply any……..thing………..
- Always remove your make up and wash your face while going to bed.
- Wash your hair at least thrice a week.
- Drink a lot of water:* and keep hydrating your skin.
- After cleansing your face, apply pure sandalwood paste on the affected area while going to bed and leave as such, you can wash it off in the morning.
- You can also apply benzoyl peroxide, it is used to treat mild to moderate acne (consult your dermatologist before using this).
You do all the remedies and if it didn’t go away on your day out, its okayyyy people go bold with your face up you are beautiful anyways:* :* :* However, not all your pimples can be taken care with this home remedy. If you are prone to a cyst, it is best you consult your dermatologist and get it treated.